Small, but tough with an 8 year warranty. A superb defibrillator for Public Access Sites
If you would like us to send an invoice for a cheque / BACS payment, please contact us.
The Samaritan PAD family of public access defibrillators is designed especially for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. Offering all the key features of the Samaritan PAD products, the Samaritan PAD350P is a semi-automatic defibrillator designed to analyse heart rhythm and deliver a life-saving shock(if needed).
The SAM350P device carries an 8-year warranty and is supplied complete with a tough soft touch carry case. The unique pad-pak system (battery and electrodes) means you only have one item to track and replace every four years. It is compact,lightweight, robust and provides the highest protection against dust and water ingress of any defibrillators. The perfect AED partner for Public Access.
· Easy-to-use; 2button operation with clear and simple voice and visual prompts.
· Easy-to-maintain;Heartsine defibrillators are the easiest to maintain with their combined battery and electrode cartridge, known as the Pad-Pak, which only needs to be replaced every four years or following an event. This can be changed simply in just 5 seconds.
· Fastest time to first shock delivery; Heartsine defibrillators have a charging time of just 8 seconds.
· Aviation approved;HeartSine feature TSO-C142a certified battery which carries the most stringent approval for lithium batteries for aviation use.
· Highest Industry IP rating of IP56, providing protection against dust and water ingress and tested to the Military Standard 810F for robustness, including a drop test of 1 meter.
· Delivers a lifesaving shock in a more cases than other defibrillators, the impedance operating range of the Heartsine devices is 25-230 ohms which is greater than other defibrillators available. This means it will deliver a lifesaving shock in more cases than other defibrillators due to its advanced Self-Compensating Output Pulse Envelope (SCOPE) technology.
Manufacturers Part Number
Pad & Battery replacement
© 2021 Turtle Engineering Ltd. t/a Defib Outlet